Wood Decorative Elements
- Wood Kitchen & Bath Components
- Design Catalogs & PDFs
- Customization Forms
- New Products
- Custom Display Parts
- Custom Wood Handles
- Custom Boxes, Cases & Containers
- Custom Wood Cabinetry & Furniture Parts
- Custom Food & Beverage and Houseware Items
- Custom Craft & Hobby Items
- Custom Sporting Good, Toy and Game Pieces
- Custom Awards & Specialties
- Custom Educational & Professional Items
- Custom Industrial, OEM and Speciality Items
- Game Calls
- All Custom Wood Products
We can make anything in wood. Need something unique? Click here to request a custom quote.
Brown Wood, Inc. is an industry leading strategic partner to manufacturers, retailers, distributors, engineers and architects seeking cost-effective, high quality wood parts, components and assemblies for a wide range of industries. Founded in 1927 and FSC certified since 2001, Brown Wood offers cutting edge capabilities, a consultative approach and a vast array of products to help each customer realize its vision, seamlessly.
Under the Brown Wood name, the firm provides front-to-back custom wood product solutions for markets including furniture, store fixture and display, hardware, toy and game, sporting goods, educational, professional and industrial.
Designs of Distinction, a Brown Wood Inc. product line, is a complete source of stock decorative wood components for the kitchen and bath markets.
The Gavel Company serves the wood product needs of the trophy, specialty advertising and premium industries.
Why Brown Wood?
Responsive. Knowledgeable. Capable. Flexible.
Many wood providers only supply parts, without considering the big picture plan or timeframe. The result: you expend valuable time and resources just managing bids and logistics.
Brown Wood is different. We work collaboratively with you, bringing our expertise and capabilities to add value to your projects. Flexibility defines our business.
- Huge inventory of stocked items
- Ability to produce virtually anything custom
- Value engineering for cost savings
- Tools for make-or-buy analysis
- Immediate, clear, concise pricing (no cost overruns)
- Vast US production capabilities
- Global partnerships
- Ability to use FSC certified materials as required
- Production, finishing, assembly and packaging
- Long and short runs
- Short lead times
- Just-in-time delivery
Read about some of our customer success stories.
In 1927, George Brown, an entrepreneur, recognized that OEMs lacked a source for quality wood products in the Midwest. Mr. Brown initially focused on providing wood turnings for tool handles and garden implements. But his efforts quickly expanded to include wood bearings for agricultural equipment and fully machined parts for military needs. By the early 1950s, Mr. Brown had evolved his business into a full service company providing wood parts and component for virtually every conceivable need for diverse markets across the US. Today, Brown Wood, Inc. continues to grow. The firm has facilities just outside Chicago as well as in Maine, Ohio, and Tennessee.
7040 N. Lawndale Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Contact: Terry Gross, President
7783 Crooked Run Rd. SW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Contact: Todd Dennison, Production Manager
253 Main St.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Contact: John Oliver, VP Sales
8150 Shadybrook Drive SE
Ada, MI 49031