Wood Decorative Elements
- Wood Kitchen & Bath Components
- Design Catalogs & PDFs
- Customization Forms
- New Products
- Custom Display Parts
- Custom Wood Handles
- Custom Boxes, Cases & Containers
- Custom Wood Cabinetry & Furniture Parts
- Custom Food & Beverage and Houseware Items
- Custom Craft & Hobby Items
- Custom Sporting Good, Toy and Game Pieces
- Custom Awards & Specialties
- Custom Educational & Professional Items
- Custom Industrial, OEM and Speciality Items
- Game Calls
- All Custom Wood Products
We can make anything in wood. Need something unique? Click here to request a custom quote.
A Guide to Sawn Lumber eBook
Which cut of lumber do you need for your project?
Download our FREE Sawn Lumber eBook to find out!
The success of your woodworking project, whether for décor or construction, can depend on the type of cut that you select. Plain, quarter and rift sawn lumber each have unique qualities that are better suited to some applications than others.
If you want to learn more about these three different cuts of lumber, please download a free copy of our eBook on the topic.
In our eBook, you’ll read about the following:
- Characteristics of plain, quarter, and rift sawn lumber
- Best applications for each cut of lumber
- Common wood defects to watch out for
Make sure that you select the right type of lumber for your application; download our eBook today!